Custom Search

BE FIRM ON SUZLON....TIME IS NEAR

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 | | |

Advertisement

This is reminder for my readers about my short term recommandation. SUZLON which is recommanded before few days ago. So it is time to zoom for this counter. If you were miss the opporutnity before, then better buy it on any deep. It will give good benefit to you in upcoming days. Wait is over now.

Accumalation of Suzlon is over now. It will zoom in very near future. If you are existing investor and feel that you were trapped on this counter, then my humble advice is , "Be firm for some more time."

This is reminder for my reader. Decision is your. I am not force you to buy. You can wait and watch. Just keep in corner of mind.

Sponsored link

0 Comments:

Must Read Book by Every Investor and Trader

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates