Custom Search

When I am alone..

Monday, December 22, 2008 | Labels: | |

Advertisement

When I am alone..

From last two weeks I am out of my home due to some works . In this period first time I feel alone. Before that i was so many time out of home but never I feel that I was alone.
Alone !! Word seem very short to express state of mind,till I like it.Once again it remind me about myself. In past I just forget ... me.
This lonelyness remind me, I was come, i will go alone. This body also goes away from me. I not in sad mood now. I don't want to define my mood. I just want to enjoy my empty space. I am not in don't care condition. If anyone read this and angry on me, i will not like say sorry them. Bye all friends...

Sponsored link

0 Comments:

Must Read Book by Every Investor and Trader

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates