Custom Search

Wise investors word....

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 | Labels: , | |

Advertisement

 I read one of the great piece as article of Warren Buffet in somewhere on path net. This piece of article i like to share here for my reader. I that article Warren Buffet advising us how to tackle the current financial crisis.

I like to share this article with my reader to become wise financially and stay way from this financial crisis. Here I present here important topics for you.

Hard Work: All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.
Laziness: A sleeping lobster is carried away by the water current.

Earnings: Never depend on a single source of income ( At least make your investments get you second earning.)



Spending: If you buy things you don't need you'll soon sell thing you  need.

Saving: Don't save what is left after spending . Spend what is after saving.
Borrowings: The borrower becomes lender's slave.

Risk -taking : Never test the depth of river with both feet.(Have alternate plan ready.

Accounting: It's use  carrying an umbrella, if your shoes are leaking.

Auditing: Beware of little  expense; a small leak can a large ship.

Investment: Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I like this all points, but I like to say this advise is late for me. I feel that every individual is own personality. Only scale to measure success and failure is not sufficient to measure one's identity. I like play own way to set path to others.

Sponsored link

0 Comments:

Must Read Book by Every Investor and Trader

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates