Custom Search

Nifty Come back with New ZEST, Raise 151 point

Friday, June 24, 2011 | | |

Advertisement


Nifty come back with new zest after closing on 5320 on 23 June 2011,  today Nifty raise 151 point from 5320. If you are my regular reader, then you are witnessed of my last article.(I am not consistent writer. I am sorry for that. Right and accurate prediction takes time. I don’t want to give reason for lack of consistency.  I am writing article, when I feel I am accurate and confident. ) You can check my last article on Nifty prediction (That article come with very good accuracy.)
Okay Nifty shows his power today. Nifty now crosses 5320 with greater force. Now next resistance for upcoming Bull Run wills 5565. This is last point where trend of Nifty can convert from bearish to bullish on short term as well as long term basis.
If this Nifty is not able to close above on this point in this month of JUNE 2011, then negative trend remain in head of trader till SEPTEMBER 2011.

Sponsored link

0 Comments:

Must Read Book by Every Investor and Trader

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates