Custom Search

What will be the Nifty in 2012?

Thursday, April 26, 2012 | | |

Advertisement

Today is last day of expiary of Indian stock market's deravative segment. Normally market closed in green on expiary day, it is nlrmal experience of most of trader like me.

But today Nifty try maximum to come up green area, but wouldn't success as it closed on 5189.

This closing of expiary I think enough to notify the journey in next month of May.

You may understand what I want to say. If you are not understand, then let me explain.

As per my view market will go in negative zone and in hand of "bear".

Hope this is enough clue to make further analysis.

Thanking you

Jalin Kuwar

Sponsored link

0 Comments:

Must Read Book by Every Investor and Trader

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates