Custom Search

Important Notification For My Genuine Blog Reader

Sunday, August 5, 2012 | | |

Advertisement


This is my notification for my genuine reader. I am observe some erratic automatic posting on blog from with fraudulent intention like Lottery Offer or any other types of traps to accumulate your valuable information. I am deleting all such post which is posted on my blog. http://moneydriveslife.blogspot.com. I am trying to resolve this issue.

Still I requested to my mail reader as well as blog reader, DO NOT FILL ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION about you. 

 It’s informational blog. I not try to collect personal information. No any offer is produced by me.
This is my KINDLY request to all reader just ignore it. So you would keep yourself away from this type of trap.

Thanking you
Kuwar Jalin

Sponsored link

0 Comments:

Must Read Book by Every Investor and Trader

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates